View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 12:26 PM

ProMed is on a distinguished road

ProMed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by hre814
my dealer recently told me that 'rattles' are warrantied for the first 20,000 miles. Is that correct? I thought it fell under the 3 yr 36 K. They said that if there was a defect that it would be covered by the warranty, but if something simply needed to be tightened down that they would charge me a fee to look and to fix it. Is this true?!
This is not true, they should be covered until 36k. My dealer did say that even w/ the Toyota Platinum Extended Warranty rattles were not covered after 36k. Not sure if that is true or not.
ProMed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote