Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 11:25 AM

4Runnin_ToyBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

4Runnin_ToyBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Any Toyota Dealers frequent T4R.org

Hope this is an okay post to put here. Wanted to find out if any Toyota salespeople, hopefully finance office folks, visit T4R. I'd like to find out if TFS would finance me without having to pull my credit. I can provide all the information you need. I realize that eventually my credit will have to be pulled when we buy the vehicle.

I'm already approved through our credit union as a Tier 1, but for Tier 1 at that particular credit union you just need a 650 beacon score. Not sure if that's the national standard, or set by the banks individually. Their rate is 6.5 for 60mos and 6.25 for 48mos.

If so let me know how I can contact you, or if any of you members know of any finance guys that you highly recommend.

Thanks!
4Runnin_ToyBoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote