View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 02:19 PM

uge is on a distinguished road

uge is on a distinguished road
haha that is true, it served it's purpose and i definitely feel better replacing something after it's done it's job rather than have it sit in my storage brand new I only started doing my research on the plates, but so far it looks like if i go with rci, i will lose 1-2 inches of clearance and since i am not lifted i really don't want to go down that path. I am sucker for TRD emblem and i have a buddy who said he'll cut it for me (i just need to figure out the cut line) that's why i was leaning in that direction at first.

On the side note, when compared to stock plate how much more abuse can a 1/4" aluminum plate take? should i bite the weight bullet and go with steel? if so, how thick?

thanks!
uge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote