Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 11:55 PM
Elite Member

mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute
Elite Member

mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetCreeper View Post
Hey Tim, I have to say that your list of DIY videos is progressing along nicely. I've watched a couple and you seem pretty thorough.

While there certainly are videos out there for a lot of these things, none seem as comprehensive as the videos of yours that I watched. Plus, having all these videos in one spot and filmed by the same people is pretty handy for a lot of guys I suspect. Had your videos been out when I was doing a lot of those same jobs, they would have been a real godsend.

So kudos to you and Sean for taking the time to document your 4Runner maintence/mods for the benefit of others.
Thanks Woody. Sean and I are stoked people are liking the videos. Our goal is to do a more comprehensive documentation with the videos so people wanting to tackle the jobs themselves have the best possible chance at being successful.

So you have Christopher Lloyd's character from Back to the Future smoking a doobie with the Groundhog from Groundhog Day. You are an interesting dude, and like I said before, I like your sense of humor.

Last edited by mtbtim; 05-05-2016 at 11:57 PM.
mtbtim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote