Notices

View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 02:52 PM

DeathCougar will become famous soon enough

DeathCougar will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbuch1 View Post
Cougar,
How much for the rear license plate valence shipped to 63122?
Also, need a driver side grab handle forever the door. Oak interior with the hardware and end grommets.
Please advise.
@Kbuch1

Rear license surround $35+ship
Oh sh^%$ handle Ill throw in for free if you buy the surround.

Let me know and I will get them pulled and check shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussToy View Post
Hey Boss Man...I need a clock for a 2000 SR5. Mine died?? Shipping to 43023...thanks!

Can I get a price without shipping. Where are you located? My sister is getting ready to come out here and she lives there in Marysville. Thanks Josh...
@RussToy I sell these for $35+ship, so just $35 picked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wd4runner View Post
I basically need like 6 inches off the piping that bolts on after the catalytic converter with the O2 fitting since I'm wanting to run open cat without a check engine light due to lack of downstream O2
I don't want to cut mine since I want to be able to bolt up the stock exhaust when it comes time for smog checks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@4wd4runner I don't normally cut up good exhaust for a piece like that but I have one I just got in I can do that to, $35 shipped (will include the O2 sensor, but its a freebie)

Also parting 1996, 1997, 1998. 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 4Runners! PLEASE PM any requests or visit my page PNW 4Runner Connection
DeathCougar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote