View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 10:29 AM

1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light

1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by renau001 View Post
Have no idea if there's any interest in this, but here you go. Thought it could be helpful for anybody looking around here trying to decide on color, accessories, or just wanting to find all the places to see/post pics. I could add some more threads in the wheels and tires section if there are other good recommendations. I was also thinking about maybe a 'popular add-ons' section (e.g. TRD pro grill, racks, etc). Any feedback? If no interest, I won't worry about it. Otherwise, I'd be happy to keep the OP updated based on input.

General picture threads
http://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-ge...e-gallery.html
Post your LIFTED pix here!
What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!
Your Best ONE Picture!
4Runners in scenic places

Color specific threads
Super White
Magnet Grey Metallic
Midnight Black Metallic
Nautical Blue Metallic
Barcelona Red Metallic
Classic Silver Metallic
Blizzard Pearl
Quicksand

Wheels and tires
5th Gen Wheel & Tire Thread

Popular add-ons
Front Bumpers for 5th Gens
5th Gen 4Runner Rear bumper
TRD Pro Grill
Good effort but nobody pays attention to any indexes. Here is the best way https://www.google.com/search?q=5th+...HcbRDvcQsAQIGw but apparently people can't figure out that google thing yet.
1engineer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote