Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 12:57 PM

Mykol is on a distinguished road

Mykol is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by expeditionnw View Post
Hi mykol, Id like to give an update on this issue.

I also posted my experience on tacomaworld the same day i posted it here.

Within 3hrs, the thread had several hundred responses and thousands of views. Allpro offered me the refund in hrs. I fought them for more than a month and all it took was posting the story on a public forum to get my refund.

So long and short is, if you like thier bumpers, you probably wont have the fitment issue that i did. But if you do require customer service from them, it will likely cost you a whole lot of frustration to get what you need.

In case you are curious, I wound up puchasing a demello bumper, which fit great, and IMO is much better built after comparing the two.
Good to know. I recently had issues after I ordered my ARB awning off of amazon. Like you, it sat in my garage until I needed it. When i finally opened the packaging i noticed some damage to the vinyl and aluminum frame. I contacted the vendor and within an hour, we had a resolution. Sometimes things go wrong, but I shouldn't have to post on a message board to make things right.
Mykol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote