Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 09:46 PM

Alex 400 is an unknown quantity at this point

Alex 400 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ovrrdrive
Dude... Where the hell did that come from?

I did answer the question and pointed him to where he could get tons more useful info. There just aren't that many people here that do serious modifications to their trucks like that. Notice I didn't say there aren't any, but that I said there aren't many.

I'll give it to you though, you really helped him out with your post. :bowdown:

Now if he wants to know how to be an ass he can follow in your shoes.
I am on the thumpertalk 4 stroke motorcycle forum and we are always pointing people in different directions or to other websites because they might have seen something helpful to them so they turned it around to help the other guys who are having the same problem. On thumpertalk we have a mutual understanding that we answer the questions and give are best shot at helping the guy fix it, not yelling at people over stupid responses.