Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 05:35 PM

Texas4Runner is an unknown quantity at this point

Texas4Runner is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by TheBlueWave
Toluene isn't good for you. Be careful. I'm sure its fine for using with gas, but I for one won't use it as its very toxic and I can't have things like that around my home. Just my $0.02. There are safer ways to clean your fuel system without using toxic solvents like Toluene.
Have you ever gotten gas spilled or splashed on you finger's or hand's? Survey say's that YES is a 99% chance so your body has actually injested, in too small of an amount to matter, Toluene!

Caution is a wise thing but cleaning a fuel system was not the topic or intent, sorry if we got confusing. This would be like saying "I'm not leaving the house because the street's are too dangerous"!! We all know this is true to a certain extent but we all hope common sense is actually more widespread than it actually is!

Instead of rambling on I will make a few suggestion:
1. Dont lick your finger's after pouring a gallon of Toluene into your fuel tank because it smell's like it taste good! WASH THEM!

2.Stop being so anal about the small thing's.

3. ENJOY THE INCREASED PERFORMANCE AND BOOST POTENTIAL!!!!
Texas4Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote