View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 03:58 PM

Miguelon will become famous soon enough

Miguelon will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWD4R View Post
That thing is awesome. I love the aggressive look of the front. Don't take this as judgmental but do the rims hinder off road ability without damage to the rims? They look cool on there I just figured it'd be hard to keep them looking good ha. My 16s meet rock every time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's why I have two sets

Look at the top two pics and then the last ones. I use the OEMs for offroad only .
Shrockworks Winch Bumper, 5% Window Tint, Spyder Trax Spacers, Ramsey 9500, Toytec 3" lift, 3rd Row Seating, Entune Navigation, Yakima Skybox Pro 21, 275/65/20 Dura Tracs, Amsteel Synthetic Winch Line, Beaver Step, BMC Mod, MagnaFlow 14", Interior LED, Camelbak Metal Gear Full Rack To be continued......
Miguelon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote