View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 10:35 PM

Mytoy4 will become famous soon enough

Mytoy4 will become famous soon enough
Oh goodness, what you posted was fine I was happy you decided to do it; proud of you! Always feels much better accomplishing it ourselves! Glad to hear you're doing well and you're so very welcome. I was glad to help... and chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesky 07 View Post
I'm doing great, thanks, and hope you are as well. I'm so glad you replied. As soon as you did, I realized I was in such a hurry to post all the info quickly that I totally neglected to give you the credit you deserve as amy muse for this mod. My apologies. I have edited the opening as follows:

"My goal here is to provide enough guidance to give anyone who wants a Satoshi grill the confidence to create one, either the deep kind I prefer or the flush version, which still looks awesome and is much easier. @Mytoy4 did this for me with much patient kindness, otherwise I don't think I would ever have tried this mod. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer or refer you to a good source."

That's exactly how I feel and I can't thank you enough for your support and guidance as I, someone with no relevant experience, tried to figure out how the heck to do this.

My Satoshi Grille Mod
2008 Sport - TOYOTA Raptor Grill - Toytec 3" Suspension Lift with Coilovers - Bilstein 5100 - Cooper Discover STT Pro -
Fuel Beast Wheels - 20% Tint - LED Interior - Remote Start
Mytoy4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote