Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 01:41 PM

Snowgun is on a distinguished road

Snowgun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle206 View Post
I have the 3/4 Prinsu rack and though I do not have a cargo box I do mount my ARB awning and TREDs on them. I made my own mounting system for them. With the Prinsu rack I'm sure you can figure out a way to mount your box. Maybe some U-bolts coming up through the cargo box?
How do you like your 3/4? Do you have a picture of the top of your rack? All the pictures I see of the 3/4 are from the side or from low...

I want to be able to use the quick attach feature of today's cargo boxes, instead of having to bolt them (like the old one I have).

Say, Do you think that Prinsu has fixed/addressed the issues with the rack that you had? (the clearance with the roof, the faring with the sunroof, ect?)

Last edited by Snowgun; 08-20-2016 at 02:17 PM.
Snowgun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote