Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 05:58 PM
Elite Member

mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute
Elite Member

mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleCaesar View Post
Harbor Freight gauges are great; for DIY work they do just fine and with the right coupon can be picked up for $45.

12oz cans of 134 can be had for under $5 at the moment at Walmart. The tap for the can to hook up to the gauge can be found at some auto stores but not all.

Looking forward to the vid.
I was going to buy the manifold set at Harbor Freight because of people suggesting it on the forum but changed my mind after seeing too many negative reviews. I bought a much more expensive Robinair set and I hope I don't regret it. The Robinair set I ordered was on national backorder but a tool seller I've used in the past found one at one of the service centers for Robinair, but they wanted more money. So, I originally bought it for $130 and had to pay $30 more to not wait a month or more. So, $160. Robinair is US made so I'm thinking it will be easier to service if I ever need replacement parts.

Thanks for the tip on the refrigerant cans at Wally World. They're a lot more expensive at O'Reilly right now.