Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 02:36 PM

FreshSeabass is on a distinguished road

FreshSeabass is on a distinguished road
- Bilstein 5160 Remote Resi 25-187700 3rd Gen-

Looking to upgrade the rear shocks from my current setup (Bilstein 5125) for more travel as well as remote reservoir. I have always liked the 5160 however, I cannot determine the valving needed or if anyone has run these shocks.
Attachment 219146 these are part# 25-187700

These are the shocks and they come in three valving options. I will be running these with 851's as soon as my Badlands Rear bumper shows up and drawers installed.

Comments and criticisms are appreciated. If you recommend a different shock let me know. Looking for shocks in the 10-12" travel range

Peace.
Attached Images
- Bilstein 5160 Remote Resi 25-187700 3rd Gen--image-jpeg 

Last edited by FreshSeabass; 09-12-2016 at 02:40 PM.
FreshSeabass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote