Site Navigation

Thread: Is it too late?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 09:21 AM

john.diachenko is on a distinguished road

john.diachenko is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphyne View Post
as far as its mileage. this will break and things will fail as you use it. Question is are you A: willing to be ok with the expense of stuff breaking. and B: Cool with fixing it yourself or paying to have it fixed.

For me. I dont wheel, but if something break I fix it. I like working on trucks and cars. So for you, the question becomes, "do you like turning wrenches?" BC if you lift a 4runner, you will always turn wrenches.
Well the plan would be to sell my C300 so that would free up a good amount of cash each month I'm already spending on a vehicle. As long as this project doesn't cost more than $500/month on average I'll be coming out ahead (famous last words right?). I don't mind getting my hands dirty but I don't always trust myself to get a mechanical job done correctly haha. I figure there are plenty of forums or how to's for any problems plus my BIL tends to cut me a great deal on labor. Thanks for the response!
john.diachenko is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote