View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 11:10 PM

Tyler James Inc will become famous soon enough

Tyler James Inc will become famous soon enough
Panhard bar question

The proper way is to drop the frame-end mount however many inches down that you have lifted your rig over stock.
Adjustable is nice to dial in your rear alignment, but it is not a solution to lifting the rear.
ToyTec makes an ugly drop bracket. It bolts on to the stock mount, and then your pan hard bolts to that. It also needs to be welded in place to keep it secured.
I haven't found a nice looking pan hard drop bracket, and it's kind of a tough piece to design. It would be fairly complicated to make it look nice, and the time/labor spent building it would likely make it a part that wouldn't sell- due to the high price.

In summery- ToyTec makes the proper part you need.

CORRECTION! @eimkeith makes the proper parts you need. And did a fan-fcking-tastic job of doing so!
Anti-Satoshi Member #1

Last edited by Tyler James Inc; 01-02-2017 at 07:35 PM.
Tyler James Inc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote