Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 01:39 AM

AssBurns will become famous soon enough

AssBurns will become famous soon enough
Panhard bar question

I would recommend a panhard lift bracket. It will help correct the panhard alignment and rear end sway. It also helps raise the roll center. If you do the drop bracket it will lower the roll center. If you don't know what roll center is, google it. You almost always want the highest roll center and roll axis you can get. Depending on if you have extended bump stops or not is how much you can raise your panhard on the axle side. I have stock bump stops and lifted my panhard 1.5". I barely hit the crossmember when fully bottomed out on both bump stops. I would say lift it 1" + however much you extend your bump stops. So if you have 3" extended bump stops, then raise your panhard up to 4". I made my own drop bracket when I first did my lift and noticed a huge difference in body roll. Once I cut off my drop bracket and made a lift bracket, it was night and day difference in body roll. Also remember the more you lift or drop the bracket the more you will need to strengthen it. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk