View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 12:50 PM

Brandonium will become famous soon enough

Brandonium will become famous soon enough
Nice write up! Couple of things I had to do when putting on my C4 sliders.

1). I had to entirely unbolt the tank skid. Without doing that it was just too difficult to get the skid to stay in a pulled back position. This may vary between installs but I because so frustrated with it that I just removed it entirely and put it back once the skid was in place.

2). The KDSS line guard near the front would not go back into place once the skid was mounted without me cutting off the tab that went into the frame. Once this tab was removed I was able to place the guard back in place but it did require me to use a few extra washers on the bolt nearest to the front in order to level the guard.

3). There's nothing that you really need to brace once the KDSS lines and the box have the bolts removed. Those lines are so stiff that they barely move even once everything is unbolted.
Brandonium is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote