Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 01:59 PM

fernie is on a distinguished road

fernie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonium View Post
Nice write up! Couple of things I had to do when putting on my C4 sliders.

2). The KDSS line guard near the front would not go back into place once the skid was mounted without me cutting off the tab that went into the frame. Once this tab was removed I was able to place the guard back in place but it did require me to use a few extra washers on the bolt nearest to the front in order to level the guard.
Thanks!

Great. Good to know I'm not the only one who had to hack off the tab.
2015 4R Trail w/KDSS - 3D Maxpider Kagu Floormats - EliteSport+ Seat Covers - 4th Gen Cargo Net - Philips 921 Reverse Lights - Rigid D2 Driving Amber fogs - H11 HID Philips 4300k low beams - C4 Fab Rock Sliders - Dobinsons C59-724 / C59-599 - Nitto Ridge Grappler 265/70/17 - Spidertrax 1.25" spacers
fernie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote