Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 12:58 PM

Run'n'Gun is an unknown quantity at this point

Run'n'Gun is an unknown quantity at this point
I have to go get an alignment this week, and I need to adjust the front's up a bit higher as it is still a little wedged. Then I will take some more pics of the final.

Total cost was $1300 from wheelers off road, ask for Jason, the retail price was 1489 for the whole thing, but they were willing to work out a deal since I was buying the fronts and rear.

Going around corners is almost the same as with xreas and way better if there are bumps/rough road. I just went down a pretty long street with lots of drainage dips that I would always slow down when going over them before, and now I found myself speeding up and it was so soft. The body doesn't move nearly as much as before, the wheels extend and rebound and the body stays put. I like it better than xreas.
2003 4Runner Limited, V8, Titanium Metallic, Catch All Extreme Mats, Double deck cargo, Borla Exhaust, Navigation, Front windows tinted to match, Diff Breather mod, Sway Away 2.5" front coilover 3"inch lift, Sway Away rear springs/shocks, 2" lift, Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers, slee offroad roof top high lift jack mount w/high lift '48 jack. 275/70/17 Big O X/T's Mud/All Terrain tires(next: sliders and skid plates)
Run'n'Gun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote