Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 12:28 PM

Draggin is on a distinguished road

Draggin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightMedic303 View Post
I just moved here from Colorado... I'm looking to meet new people and hoping to get some insight on fun trails and camping locations! Anyone have anything going in this weekend, that would be willing to allow me to tag along??
Hey

There is something for everyone out here. Mainly north and east of the city.

Go get this...

https://smile.amazon.com/Guide-Arizo...ies*=0&ie=UTF8

One of the top 10 4x4 trails in the US is actually in Sedona. Look up Broken Arrow Trail. Soldier trail is there as well and the two make a nice day with time for lunch. Due to the popularity you can likely do these just by yourself.

The back way to crown king is another popular one with a bar/restaurant on the top that you can then take the main road back out to I-17. Note do not do Crown king if it has snowed and there may be ice. There are some not so nice slopes up there. Mid day vs evening you're probably fine. Montana mountain is a nice easy scenic one and then bulldog canyon (permit required) is scenic/easy as well.

I've been sick and not going out for a bit but I'll try to remember yas next time I go out.

Last edited by Draggin; 01-08-2017 at 12:30 PM.
Draggin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote