Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 10:38 AM

128keaton is on a distinguished road

128keaton is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropzone View Post
OUCH!! I feel your pain..back up lights that suck is one reason why i went with some 24w flush mounts (thinking of upgrading to some real Rigid's)

The passenger side is slightly obstructed by the license plate mount but the light output is awesome even for some cheapie knock off lights from ebay

sucks that you found 5 gallons of Bondo in that quarter panel. Your repair looks pretty dang good
Wow! That actually looks pretty good! If I wasn't going for the stock+ look, I'd go your route!

What sucks more is that we put about the same back in
128keaton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote