Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 06:16 PM

honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of

honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of
Why do you guys do installs via removing the 2 bolts on the LCA instead of the 1 on the UCA/spindle? is it to save the cv's from being drooped out too far? I've done TONS of setups on my titan (also IFS, also with gayyyy cv's) and the only time i've ever removed the bolt on the ball joint for the LCA is when i upgraded LCA's to Dirt King.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srsrogerissrs View Post
Recently installed my Dobinson setup

C59-300 springs up front w/ GS59-574 Struts for a total lift of 2.75"
(Stock weight springs with their long travel front struts)
C59-325 springs in the rear w/ GS59-701 shocks for a total lift of 2"
(Stock weight rear springs w/ standard shocks)
Also installed the diff drop kit as well.

-Also installed my Light Racing UCAs and Spacers when I did the suspension.

So far, I've put about 300 miles on the suspension setup and pretty happy with it so far. The installation was pretty smooth and straightforward, no issues there. The nose dive is essentially non-existent. The setup is a bit more firm than stock but I prefer it as it doesn't seem to be as "floaty" as it was before. It's definitely not "harsh" by any means. If I was to describe the setup, it's firm but absorbs a lot of bumps and road imperfections. Definitely pleased with my setup so far and can't wait to take it off-road to see how it does. Mike has been extremely helpful throughout the process and communication with him has been great. Definitely would recommend for anyone who is interested.

Looks perfect. Hoping to set up the wifey's trail like that
2016 TE : Grocery Getter, 34/10.5R17 Toyo at3, Prinsu Rack, King Coilovers, DuroBumps, ToyTec HD 2.0 springs, King shocks, King hydro bumps, Total Chaos mounts, DirtKing Fabrication UCA, VIVID RACING Tune, URD Y pipe, RCI skids, Marlin Crawler gussets, DRKDSS everything
honda250xtitan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote