View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 02:54 AM

BagiMT will become famous soon enough

BagiMT will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tollboothwilley View Post
So I have an interesting issue - not sure if it is the same as anybody else's and I couldn't find any info in the manual.

I have the locks set to lock at speed (20 kph) - It unlocks when I turn the ignition off.

The problem i have is = It also locks the doors when switching ignition to ON. How do I disable this? I only want it to lock at Speed and not when I turn the key...
I am having the same issues. Have read the manual, searched the forum, nothing. The doors lock automatically when switching the ignition to ON. I tried different programming options (using a stop watch for the 5 seconds) but never got the lock/unlock confirmation. Any ideas? Could this be related to an after market alarm?