Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 05:44 PM

Mr.Eeks is on a distinguished road

Mr.Eeks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobinsons Mike View Post
Putting the springs through their full range of motion doesn't take a whole lot of work when you add a little right foot.
Now this I can do lol.

Just put in my order with Mike here. If anyone is on the fence Mike was a good resource in helping me figure out just what I wanted for my T4R, and answered all the questions I had promptly. Now the waiting game for UPS and finding a time to do an install.
Mr.Eeks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2