View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 07:41 PM

afdj006 is an unknown quantity at this point

afdj006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Fo_SheeZy
Is that for the 3rd Gen.?? If it is, then it would need modification considering that has 2 seperate lights for the high & low beam. Where originally the 4Runner has only one headlight for high & low beam, the H4. But if anyone knows where to get them, I'd be interested. Where'd you find these pics?
I can get these headlights. These are from the Asian 4runner. I can see there would need to be some modifications to make the headlights fit. Mainly the headlight bracket and the fact that there is a seperate high and a low beam on the projector headlights.
afdj006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote