Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 12:26 PM

Rock_Rat is on a distinguished road

Rock_Rat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotrin View Post
@Rock_Rat - I would love to do a meet and greet but this weekend I'm packing and prepping for Alvord Desert from the 9th through the 18th. I would still like to swing by (depending on where & time) but may not run any trails as I would need to High-Tail it out to get back.

Whats your plan in regards to the trails? Depending on the day I may be able to run anything (but not going to stress the rig since i'm doing the Desert Trip next week.)

I'll PM you my e-mail since I currently don't use that Face???, MyFace?, umm oh yeah Facebook :P
Nothing hard at all. None of us want to break anything I'm sure. Plus I think we're all aware of your limitations. Glad you could make any of the legs! Hopefully the 10th works for you. If not at least you could just meet everyone before your trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
I work weekends so I can't make it this weekend without more notice.

I'll continue to monitor the thread and should be able to do at least 2 days after the 4th.

Email is [email protected]
Thanks. I think a meet and greet in the Bend area would be too much. Will keep you posted on all the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWorksInc View Post
@Rock_Rat

I might be down to do a meet n' greet this weekend. Where exactly are you guys planning to meet up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian3676 View Post
I'll be in Bend next weekend, not this. Where were you thinking of meeting?
The folks from Bend/Salem will make that call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropzone View Post
I would love to make this but have family visiting from Texas that week
Which week are you talking about? The week we're planning on doing the trip or the meet and greet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shearn View Post
Same here.
Hey guys I think next weekend Saturday the 10th, would work best for me and a possibly a few others. I'm still trying to catch up at the house after my trip.

Since it seems I'm the only one in the SW WA/PDX area we should plan on a M&G closer to the Bend area. I'll let you guys from that area decide on a staging location and I'll be OK with it. So all you Bend/Salem guys - your call on the trail.

Primary purpose is to plan the OBDR trip and get to know each other a bit before we embark on a week long trip together. It would be great to run a moderate trail or two (nothing hard), get some lunch and work on our logistics. I would like to solidify the head count for either the entire route (whatever we decide) and those doing just a few legs.

Is everyone OK with next Saturday the 10th preferably around the Salem/Bend area?

Forgive the cut and paste below.
@MeefZah
@GhostRing
@BlackWorksInc
@ZPT_Yoda
@Rcastle
@GSPRunner
@BackOff
@Brian3676
@shearn
@Dropzone
@jayd524