Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 04:44 PM

Decals4runner is on a distinguished road

Decals4runner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangepanzer View Post
This may be a dumb question, but I thought this was designed by someone on the forum and 5280 TRail-Runner had to get their permission to sell these to forum members.

How are they for sale at this website for 75% less than the price listed on this group buy thread?

Am I crazy for thinking this? Is that website technically allowed to be selling that design?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
My understanding that there a large mass vinyl distributor and they just started doing designs so there price is much lower then any one else. They use same vinyl has in shops.