Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 12:48 PM

TonyBravo is on a distinguished road

TonyBravo is on a distinguished road
So I'm not "old" enough to start my own thread but this seems like the perfect place to talk about how horrible Gobi customer service is.

I ordered a Gobi ladder on April 24th cause I heard they're top notch. I elected to pick up in store because I live not 50 miles away. Sometime around the 25th of May I got a call to come pick it up but I wasn't able to get up there due to work so I asked if I could get it shipped instead. The lady on the phone with me told me it was no big deal and they'd ship it at no extra cost, she then told me she was taking it to the back to get packaged and shipped out. 9 days later I called them back cause I never got a tracking order or a follow up. Turns out the wonderful people at Gobi had given my ladder to another customer instead of shipping it out and I'd have to wait for a new one to come back from powdercoat.
I cancelled my order entirely and I couldn't be happier.

2012 4Runner TE- Scuba club, BajaRack UT, Radflo 2.5, Demello front, Exp1 rear, RCI under
1984 4Runner SR5 - half built crawler
TonyBravo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote