View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 02:36 PM

renosauce is on a distinguished road

renosauce is on a distinguished road
Norcal - Stanley Fabrication - BBQ / Offroad Truck Meet! - June 24th

Hey Guys, Just wanted to let you know i am hosting a local truck meet, here in Sunny Santa Cruz California.

Its open to all off-road style trucks. Stock or Built.

I am located in Santa Cruz Ca, and will be hosting this shop BQQ, on the 24th of June, @3pm.

I will be BBQing some Bacon Wrapped Dogs, maybe some bratwursts, and will have a few cold ones on tap or in the cooler.

Bring the wife, the kids, the dogs. As all off-road outings go, I ask you to Tread Lightly, and be responsible!

Other then that come-awn out for some Truck talk and brewski!

Please Text, or PM me for address details!

831-272-4356
renosauce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote