Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 08:37 AM

Jeff Kleb is on a distinguished road

Jeff Kleb is on a distinguished road
Spark Plugs

My g/f works at the nearest Toyota stealership, so I'll probably get a slight discount.....but I am having them replace my spark plugs today. I am just too pressed for time to worry about it, and I do want it shown in "their computer" that it was done.

EDIT: I went to the stealership today (Saturday, 11-24-07) and it turns out that they "did not have time" to do my sparkplugs. They were short one technician - Doh! Anyway, they said they'd give me a discount if I brought it back another day.

I have done all of the other maintenance - and have all of my receipts. I recently replaced the in-cabin air filter, the engine air filter and gave it an oil & filter change last weekend (synthetic) - as well as lubricating the zerks. I gave my 4Runner a complete cleaning two weekends ago, and am going to hit it at least once more before trying to find it a new home.
:awais:

Believe it or not, I already have someone interested (a mother of my son's school friend) in purchasing it. She was looking for a low-mileage, well-maintained '04 or '05 4Runner. Her color choice is either silver or grey and the power moonroof is a "must have" in her mind.

Anyway, it is hard to believe that my three-year stint with my 4Runner is coming to an end.

P.S. I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

Vehicles: 2002 Nissan Sentra & 2004 Chevrolet Silverado

Last edited by Jeff Kleb; 11-25-2007 at 12:07 AM.
Jeff Kleb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote