Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 11:45 AM

JayToo is on a distinguished road

JayToo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabun View Post
+1 for Alamo Toyo. Live in OK but travel to SA a lot and have family and friends that work there. As this asks about service and not sales, which are also good there btw, I can say from at least my personal experience that the service dept at Alamo are straightforward. Family business, not a chain, which helps I think. My friend's Tundra needed some body work after a fun weekend so we drove down from Kileen. They got us right in, good price for everything and really fast too.

Also think it's pretty cool that their dealership is LEED Silver certified.
I bought my 4runner at Boerne, and I'll never ever go there for anything again.

I use Alamo for service bc it's close to my house, and they have done very well for me so far (Toyota care service and a couple of warranty issues). Also, one of the service managers is related to my neighbor, so if I ever do have a problem, I feel confident we can resolve it.