Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 08:58 PM

snif6969 is on a distinguished road

snif6969 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl_tigers View Post
Yeah there is haha. Near SC there isn't a whole lot of anything technical. You can go up to Uwharrie however that's about a 2.5 hour drive near Charlotte. The closest thing to Greenville is horse pasture however the interesting parts are closed this time of year. Gorges in NC has a short trail but last time I was out it was closed about 2 miles in with a tree down. Sadly there isn't terribly much around here. If you are here and have a day to two free I would probably look at doing Uwharrie.
Thanks ! Yeah I will be there a day or two indeed, not necessarily looking for super technical stuff, I don't have the level, but some good fun in my 4R !
snif6969 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote