View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 06:14 PM

evgeniml is on a distinguished road

evgeniml is on a distinguished road
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1975 View Post
@evgeniml -

Welcome to the forum. I think we can overcome some of your problems with some time and effort.

1) http://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-ge...a-4runner.html

^ Potentially need canadian temp sensor. The other option - is to see if the 5th Generation is like the 4th / 3rd Generation trucks. Once upon a time, my 4th Gen randomly switched to Metric. I had to search long and hard for a solution. The problem is that Toyota grounded the DIC for US models and left it open for Metric. If you Unground the white / black wire coming out of the DIC, you might get it to switch to metric - see this thread as well:
Changing Outside Temp from F to C On Display

2) Replace your headunit with a good european head unit. You'll be restricted to weird things like - 104.3 / 104.5 / 104.7 radio stations and won't be able to tune in properly (104.25 / 104.65)
Thanks for your answers.
I have read these topics but there are some things I do not understand.

If you can give me an original Canadian sensor number.
Because if I look for him for VIN, he'll go out for US alone.

When I do a diagnosis, all values are metric.
There is no logic to need another sensor.

This with the attachment and detachment of the wires saw it, but I think it applies to older models.
I do not believe here, too.
But if anyone has an electrical circuit it would be good to look at what it is for.

The equipment is entune jbl.
I'm not spoiled for a new car with alternative radios just for a navi map.
Not hitting all the frequencies is irritating, but only to change the whole system.
And I will need an adapter frame that I will have to order from the us.
evgeniml is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote