View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 03:48 PM

Toffees will become famous soon enough Toffees will become famous soon enough

Toffees will become famous soon enough Toffees will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by evgeniml View Post
Hello from Bulgaria.
I use google translator for better communication. I hope this is not funny for you.
I'm trying to make my English better, I hope this happens soon
Unfortunately, Toyota does not sell gasoline off-road vehicles in Europe, and most nice models are inaccessible to us.
So, as an opponent of the diesel engines, I bought a new Toyota 4 runner 2016 limited.
And the questions did not make the whole car feel great, but there are small things I do not like.

The first is the Fahrenheit to Celsius.
I've read a lot in your forum, I have tried with something but no result.
I bought techstream,launch texa,bosch kts.
But there is no result.
The local Toyota Dealer is my friend, but he can not help.
Its diagnostic device is licensed only for European models and is practically non-functional than the one I bought from ebay.

The second question is about navigation
I tried with a European card but it did not work.
The google applications are inaccessible in my country

Entune app-Inaccessible in your country
Scout gps link app-Inaccessible in your country

Perhaps I have to buy a US navigation card and try to adapt a European map somehow.
I have a friend who works in the garmin of Bulgaria and he said he does not know what cards this navigation works with.
He wants an original card to see the file formats.

Can anyone check the application of scout gps link app if there is a map of europe in it?

There is no compass on the dashboard display. Why there is no indicator.

All cars produced for Europe have adjustable headlamps
Automatically or manually from the dashboard.
Are this cars regulated in any way except the standard screwdriver?

Surely there will be many more questions.

I will be grateful to anyone who helps make the use of this car pleasant.

Greeted Evgeni
Hope you enjoy your new truck. My only suggestions in response to your questions are:

1. If navigation is big deal, get a European head unit (and use your phone for google maps/link up). You can find here on T4R.org where people have replaced the head unit if you need help finding a dash kit to make it look nice.

2. If you dig around here you'll surely find people who have installed additional outlets, especially those who added a second battery. I won't advise you on how to wire and engineer the power in your truck, but you can probably find someone who's already done something you'd like to do. (*and to answer your question, just the one 110outlet in the back).
Toffees is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote