Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 11:26 PM

catfishbirddog is on a distinguished road

catfishbirddog is on a distinguished road
Good idea, thanks for the work put into this thread, really really well done.

Edit - wanted to link to possible RCI skid group buy this fall: RCI Off Road Fall Group Buy 2017

I used the old thread 3 months ago and settled on Rocky Road Outfitters for Sliders - just got a shipment notification email 2 days ago from UPS Quantum View - still nothing from Rocky Road since the original order - no shipment notification, credit card billing confirmation, etc... Had totally forgotten about them since I ordered in June.

They do say some items are build to order but that's too long... I'll post when I get them put on, arriving next week, but even if they're perfect I wouldn't recommend due to customer service and wait time unless you're ok with at least 2-3 months wait and enjoy the surprise of a large credit card charge hitting randomly when they ship...
2005 V8 4WD Limited daily/only driver, ask me about: OME 885/90000 front, 895/60004 rear, ARB bumper, Warn 9000xd winch, RockyRoad Supersliders (pending install...grrrrr), BFG T/A KO2 255/75/17 (32" pizza cutters), Spixertrax, Pioneer AVIC NEX, VSC/Trac delete switch, secondary air bypass, CB w/ firestik, etc

Last edited by catfishbirddog; 09-09-2017 at 02:44 PM.
catfishbirddog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote