Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 05:34 PM

dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all

dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyuperman View Post
How do you like the RCI sliders?

Can you use them as a step to load items on the roof? Do you mind measuring how far they stick out from the 4runner?

Thanks!
Love the RCI sliders. After seeing some other options in person, I am completely satisfied with my purchase. The 45 deg up angle helps tuck them in a bit and allow great clearance.

I use them all the time when setting up my RTT. The woman uses them to get in the 4R also. No measurements but I'll keep it in mind next time I am in the garage and update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nb rob View Post
great pics and video! fantastic job breaking that in

That lexus GX though!!!!!! holy SNAP
Thanks! Yea man, the GX was sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FactoryRide View Post
How'd you do getting up the small ledge at the end of 30? From the pics, it looks like you were setting up for it. We came up to a large group hanging out right there when we were coming to the end.
The video I had posted up in my second post has the footage of the ledge at the end. I made it up pretty easy. At first, I got the truck a bit on an angle but next time it will be a walk in the park. I was surprised how easy it went up compared to some of the FJs in our group.
dot_tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote