Site Navigation

Thread: Nebraska
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 08:04 AM

Terra Firma is on a distinguished road

Terra Firma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kedging View Post
I'd be up for a trip to Halsey. There's a couple other threads I've seen mention it, but nothing too specific.

Our Trip to Northwest Nebraska and the Black Hills Region - Expedition Portal
Hey Everyone, I am heading down to Tuttle Creek ORV 3hrs south of here (just over border in Kansas) this Friday to do some wheeling with 2 other 5th gens this Saturday if anyone wants to join up! Will be camping at the Tuttle Creek Recreation Area friday and possibly saturday night as well!

Anyone is welcome!

Ryan