Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 11:08 AM

williamteichroeb is on a distinguished road

williamteichroeb is on a distinguished road
Updates

A lot has happened in the last few months. In July I traveled with my girlfriend from Fernie to Vancouver to do a bit of an off-road trip with my buddy. The trail is called Molybdenite ridge and we did it over 2 days. We spent a wonderful night near the summit. In Vancouver, I ended up selling my 255/75R17 KO2's for the larger diameter 255/80R17 KM2's. I got a killer deal on them for 1000.00 CAD installed, and sold the KO2's for $750.00 so I didn't lose out on too much. I had never had a mud terrain tire before and man they are loud. Definitely compared to the KO2, not sure how loud they are compared to other MT's. They fit with zero rubbing. No rubbing on full lock forwards, or reverse, and they stuff nicely. Very pleased with the fit. They also performed very well off-road. They 4runner did incredible and we were all very impressed with how it performed. Never got held up once on anything and there were some pretty knarly moments.

build thread: http://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-ge...ld-thread.html
williamteichroeb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote