View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 04:49 PM

JohnTheLuck is a name known to all JohnTheLuck is a name known to all JohnTheLuck is a name known to all JohnTheLuck is a name known to all JohnTheLuck is a name known to all JohnTheLuck is a name known to all

JohnTheLuck is a name known to all JohnTheLuck is a name known to all JohnTheLuck is a name known to all JohnTheLuck is a name known to all JohnTheLuck is a name known to all JohnTheLuck is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremluck View Post
Thanks! I'm ashamed to admit that they are attached to my rack via two ratchet straps. They don't stack up like Maxtraxx so I didn't see any value in trying to build a custom mount. Waiting for them to break or get stolen and will probably move to Maxtraxx since (4) stacked MTs are the same height or less than (2) stacked Maxsa Buddies!
I am also on the fence about what to do with them. Either build a custom mounting solution for them, or get Maxtrax instead. I wanted to save a bit but now I worry if I would end up paying more at the end. Will see. Thanks!
ToyTec BOSS lift, SPC Light Racing UCA, RCI sliders, RCI aluminum full skids, RCI Cat Guard, Eezi-Awn K9 2.2m, BFG KO2 275/70R17E, FN Wheels f(X) Pro, ARB Breather kit, Husky WeatherBeater Mat and Cargo, XPEL window tint, 3M wrapped hood
Build thread
Adventures thread
JohnTheLuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote