Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 11:48 AM

Noshirtganshirt is on a distinguished road

Noshirtganshirt is on a distinguished road
P0325- Knock Sensor on 3.4L Supercharged

Was wondering what people’s thoughts were on the knock sensor on these motors.

I was driving highway the other night when CEL popped on. Driving normal, car not sounding weird or anything. My ultragauge showed a P0325, knock sensor, code.

Car went into “limp mode” which is normal for the code.

Cleared the code a couple more times during my 80 mile trip.

I’ve read that the knock sensor wiring harness tends to fail before the actually sensor does. I was going to go ahead and replace both the harness and the sensor. I might as well replace the sensor while I’m down there.

Car is Supercharged, factory pulley, no other performance modifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk