Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 03:24 PM

williamteichroeb is on a distinguished road

williamteichroeb is on a distinguished road
Offroading with the YYC club!

Well, a week after I got my vehicle back from the transmission shop, I accepted an invite to meet up with the YYC offroad club. These guys are awesome. What was also cool was the day I showed up 7 other rigs did as well, and all of them are toyotas. I did swap over to my MT's for the run as the guys said it would be really sloppy out there and not too icy.

Sanmyaku build thread-switching-over-jpg

I was, however, the only 4runner that day although they have a few in the group.

Sanmyaku build thread-yyc-meet-parking-lot-shot-jpg
Sanmyaku build thread-yyc-meet-nice-view-jpg

I was very, very wary to not damage any of my undercarriage and took it pretty cautiously. The only damage I incurred was to the OEM side steps. I don't really care anyways as I should be getting the sliders any day now.

Sanmyaku build thread-yyc-meet-mud-shot-jpg
Sanmyaku build thread-yyc-stop-jpg

Afterwards, I spent like 20 dollars at the carwash cleaning every little nook underneath and vehicle and did a very thorough inspection and maintenance check.

Sanmyaku build thread-cleaned-up-jpg
Sanmyaku build thread-greasing-ucas-jpg

Maintenance items I took care of:
Current kms.......72,800kms

Amsoil oil change with 0W30
greased all 6 points on driveshaft with Lucas red and tacky lube
greased JBA UCA balljoints (also cool is this company sends me reminders to grease them lol)
changed air filter with OEM filter
changed cabin filter with OEM charcoal filter

build thread: http://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-ge...ld-thread.html

Last edited by williamteichroeb; 12-03-2017 at 05:55 PM.
williamteichroeb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote