Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 01:47 PM

4runnerlaw is on a distinguished road

4runnerlaw is on a distinguished road
Updated my mods list and I finally have my suspension plans figured out...

I've read up a lot about Kings/Fox/Icon...ultimately choosing Kings with a bunch of other ICON parts. There are a lot of threads about ride quality diminishing with kings when trying to get about 3" lift from them, but I'm completely fine with around 2.5" and going 2" Icons on the rear. Using a 600lb spring due to the roof rack and DOM Sliders which will help keep the height without having to over do preload...eventually I'll add a winch, slimline bumper, skids so I will swap it out down the road for a 700lb spring - this is a starting point.

Here is my shopping list - I still have to order the Kings & Wheels/Tires, but that will come in 2018 - the rest of the parts have all been ordered through the ICON Black Friday sales
-------------------------------------------
Kings front Coilovers w/ extended travel & compression adjusters (600lb spring)
Kings rear shocks w/ extended travel & compression adjusters
ICON tubular control arms w/ delta joint
ICON tubular control arm caps
ICON 2" rear springs
ICON adjustable rear track bar
Total Chaos 1" diff drop kit
ICON rear shin guards
FN FX Pro Wheels
285 KO2's

Most recent update - installed Ellis Precision knobs - these completely change the look of the interior

4runnerlaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote