View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 11:40 PM

Snowden is on a distinguished road

Snowden is on a distinguished road
Cool Mounted

I'm finally sporting my Addicted Offroad plate bumper. Not sure if I'm the first guy posting a picture showing the 2" BL gap but there it is. Yes I wish it wasn't there but I just wanted this bumper too much for various reasons over any of the others available so I made that choice regardless. I painted everything black behind it so it does at least have some camouflage.

I want to say this about AoR only because I think it is right to do so. I've read some fairly scathing reviews from some people who have dealt with AoR but I can honestly say, for me, dealing with Scott was nothing but great. By now I have spoken to Scott at least 6 times including from my initial contact before ordering the bumper and a few times in between right up until a question I had after receiving the bumper. He either answered the phone directly or phoned me back the same day without fail. I have not once had an issue hearing back from him. And when he's on the phone he never once rushed me at all and patiently answered all my questions and offered additional advice. He clearly loves the off-roading world.

As for build time what else can one say. It's CUSTOM BUILT! It may take 60 days or up to almost 90 in my case but that's just the nature of scheduling. They build a lot of different model products and clearly they must build them in batches as a small production line I'm assuming. I can't believe some comments from people actually telling a guy how he should run his own shop. I would say to those people; if you want quick turn products, buy a Jeep and you can get as much Chinese made stuff off the shelf at 4Wheel Parts as you like. My $0.02 FWIW...

Addicted Offroad's new plate bumpers!-20171228_143107-jpg