View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 07:29 PM

MANchild is on a distinguished road

MANchild is on a distinguished road
Here is what's being done to my SR5 as we speak. I am hoping to have it back next week but my Upr rear CA's are on back order so I might have to take her back to the Dealer to install the lift for me. But the first 14 things should be done by Wednesday the 3rd. She's gonna feel like a new Truck. Can't wait.

Oh and I have a set of cheapo Amazon 4"
round yellow offroad lights and round/rectangular led driving lights. I also have a nice CB system to install. All this for a Mall Crawler only Rig. Hahaha. But I don't care. Its what I like. So
please don't judge me. LOLLOL. I'm just an old dude who likes his stuff clean and purdy. Hahaha.

1- New Radiator and upr/lwr hoses. With a full flush. Including the Heater core too.
2- T-stat.
3- Timing belt/water pump
4- Valve Cover gaskets. Both sides leaking.
5- F.I. system cleaned
6- New Battery.
7- New C.V. Shafts.
8- ALL Drive belts.
9- Tune up.
10- Power antenna gear??? Stops the grinding when powered on.
11- Transfer case fluid changed.
12- Power steering flushed and changed
13- Rear diff vent and oil changed
14- ABS Module replaced. Won't talk to ECU.
15- Totech 3" lift BK9602
16- Rokmen Adjustable Rear DOM UCA's
17- Rokmen Pro Series Lower Links
18- Rokmen Adjustable DOM Panhard Bar

INSPECTED AND DEEMED GOOD. Steering Rack and Upr/Lwr CA bushings. Upr/lwr Ball Joints

Here's a small list of what was done a month ago.

1- Rear axle seals Driver and Passenger sides.
2-Cut drums and new shoes. Wheel cylinders were new
3- DR. & Pass. Calipers.
4-DR. & Pass. Rotors
5-Front Pads
6-Brake fluid changed.

All this is being done by the dealer because It is too cold and I am too old to be freezing my ass off and rolling around on the ground. Being in my late 40's, working on cars since I was 15 or 16 has caught up to me. Arthritis is not fun. Besides, I like the idea of dealer maintained. I have put WELL OVER what this truck is worth into it by using the Dealer and I get that. I DON'T CARE...lol. I love this truck and I am prepared to drop 40k, If I had it, for a frame off restoration.

I may even get it painted this spring, but we'll see. SHE'S GONNA BE LIKE NEW just with what is being done now. With 212,6xx miles, Here's to 200k more. At least. LOL. Thanks for reading.
Attached Images
For all new members, you can say hi here, please dont litter other threadsa-20170821_170618-jpg 

Last edited by MANchild; 12-30-2017 at 08:07 PM.
MANchild is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote