Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 12:19 AM

SirWilliamGoes has a spectacular aura about SirWilliamGoes has a spectacular aura about

SirWilliamGoes has a spectacular aura about SirWilliamGoes has a spectacular aura about
Funny I came across this, I'm about to start a series on my YouTube channel and blog about camp cooking.

I have found that the staples are dehydrated mash potatoes, canned beans, and shells and cheese! For meats I always have chicken, i prefer boneless skinless thighs and sometimes steak. I have found that soft shell tortilla are far better to bring instead of bread and you can use them for the same as bread and more. Lots of wraps, and tacos to reduce the amount of clean up since they only require 1 hand to eat. Subscribe to my channel, I will start the camp cooking videos within a month. www.youtube.com/c/sirwilliamadams
SirWilliamGoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote