Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 05:44 PM

S27Byerly is on a distinguished road

S27Byerly is on a distinguished road
Relentless Front Bumper

I haven't seen a whole lot of people rocking the Relentless Fab redesign, so I thought I'd share mine. I really liked the look of it in pictures and it was one of the cheaper
and lighter options for steel bumpers so that's mostly what drove me to get it. Plus, I got it for 15% off on the labor day sale.

It did take a bit longer than expected to arrive because I ordered it on Labor Day with an 8-10 week lead time with an added 2-3 weeks if ordered with powder coating (so 10-13 weeks). I also added the turn signals
a little late, but I can't see that taking a whole lot of extra time (but what do I know?). I bought it Labor Day weekend and it arrived Jan 25, so that's more like 22 weeks?
I'm not sweating it, but that was considerably longer than the estimate.

As for the product itself, I am absolutely loving it, the way it fits is perfect, it had a super easy install, approach angle is fantastic, and I think it looks great. I also decided to upgrade tires and get
a winch at the same time, so now I'm rocking Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 285/75/17, with a Smittybilt 9500lb winch that is yet to be installed.
4th Gen Armor Thread 2.0-20180209_102616-jpg
4th Gen Armor Thread 2.0-20180209_102609-jpg