Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 04:13 PM

Titanpat57 is a jewel in the rough Titanpat57 is a jewel in the rough Titanpat57 is a jewel in the rough

Titanpat57 is a jewel in the rough Titanpat57 is a jewel in the rough Titanpat57 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by nytosc View Post
Hey everyone cross posting this from a FS thread I have as I figure there may be some interest within this forum section.

I got sick of having to crawl up to the front, put the key in the ignition and roll the rear window up or down to regulate heat while camping in my 4R, so I developed a kit that allows you to roll the rear window up and down with the ignition off as well as pop the rear hatch while camping.

(video is from a 4th gen, operation is identical)

I had to buy extra material when making the first kit, so I decided to put a few kits together and sell them. The reception was great on the kits, so I decided to market some more kits.

Kits include:

Harness A
Harness B
(pre terminated connectors on each harness)
Up-Down DPDT Switch
Momentary SPST Button
6 zip ties
2 spare Toyota panel clips (just in case you damage yours when removing rear door panel)
1 spare Toyota interior trim clip (not shown; these are the pink compression clips) for 4th gens
Full instructions

*Note, kits supplied with a slightly different wire than shown. I switched to a smaller wire for easier installation*

Installation shouldn't take more than an hour and there is no soldering. Very simple. I have a 10+ page PDF install specific to 4th gen and 5th gen installs with pictures and wiring charts.

Price is $50 shipped, and I have these harnesses built up and ready to go. Let me know if interested- [email protected]
I love this.

White 2016 TEP .....My ROAM Truck Build....... My ROAM trailer Build
Titanpat57 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote