View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 02:58 PM

Timberlinhvo is on a distinguished road

Timberlinhvo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunningX View Post
not sure if you guys dont know this, but varrstoen wheels and vtx are the same company, rich and his varrstoen brand made a living off of replica, ripped off volk TE37. so dont be surprised of VTX ripping off other brands, they've always done this and will continue to do it. the worst part ? its made in china which only cost them less than $80 and they are selling it at a premium cost -_-. how do i know ? one of their old sales rep told me the back story, and this was after i purchased wheels from them for my 2016 4runner and had a wheel crack, and they didnt want to warranty it, because rich's statement was, its not for OFF ROAD, it sonly for street. yet he has all his videos and photos off roading with them and never had an issue? stay away from this crap brand.
You use your one and only post to talk shit!!! HAHAHA nice