Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 07:05 PM

Antonov is on a distinguished road

Antonov is on a distinguished road
I recently picked up a 470. I've found that MPG really depends on type of driving and driver. Mostly highway and keep it under 80mph and I think the 470 does great. As soon as you get into city driving even if you baby it mpg plummets.

I've been averaging around 13.5 mpg and 50-60% street driving, and I usually cruise at 80-90mph when on the freeway. I did a 120 mile drive all highway, i reset the computer and managed to average 17.5 mpg, again driving 80-90mph

I just added a set of 285 KO's so we'll see how that goes. Will update this thread.
Antonov is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote